Wednesday, March 31, 2010

home sweet home

I live in the town Somerdale. Somerdale is a nice town that has its rough parts. On one side you can see nice house's with nice lawns and good families but then there’s the side that your always seeing police riding up and down the streets, people out side just causing trouble, and the people that don't care how there houses look to others so they just trash there house and make the town look terrible. If i had to say i would say that i live right in between those parts. I like my town but not enough worth fighting for, especially since more then half the neighborhood wouldn't do it for them selves let alone me. I would fight for my own house and I wouldn't give it up for anything, not because it's a nice house or that i have nice things inside but because of all the sacrifices that my family has made to get this far. With split parents its hard for one person to take care of two kids and have more than one job, but she has to do it to make our lives worth living and making sure there’s food and a roof over our heads every night. For that i would fight for my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment